Thursday, November 07, 2013

A great hand cream- Vivel Cell Renew- Fortify + Repair Hand Créme


Winters are great for my face as my skin starts behaving.  But my hands and legs get totally scared of winter- so dry, flaky and stretchy. To rescue my hands I got hold of my first ever Vivel product- a hand cream.

Product claims-
10x Vitamin E benefit. Repairs skin cell damage. Prevents collagen breakdown for luminous, supple skin.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Price-INR 99 for 50 ml

Ingredients
What I think of Vivel Cell Renew- Fortify + Repair Hand Crème
We have all seen the very beautiful Kareena Kapoor going gaga over Vivel products. But we know anyways that nothing can change anyone’s face except probably plastic surgery. I believe that good features and a glowing skin is good enough definition of physical beauty. Fairness has nothing to do with that. Such claims keep me away from ‘fair & lovely’ type products. But thankfully this hand cream promises fortification and repair and not fair hands.
Though I saw it being advertised in some magazines, I saw it in Big Bazar only recently. I immediately took it as I’ve not found any hand cream till that day, though I’ve heard of some good ones available in India.

Vivel Cell Renew- Fortify + Repair Hand Crème comes in a sturdy white plastic tube with a flip-top cap. Packaging is easy to travel with.
The cream is white and very thick. It blends easily in the skin. It has a very mild and pleasant fragrance.


My experience
My hands become really dry in winters. So I keep applying it throughout the day. It makes my hands soft and supple instantly. I am not sure about the lasting of this softness as I can’t live without washing my hands every now and then. Hardly 2 hours pass without me washing my poor hands. But yes my hands remain soft.

The Positives

·         Moisturises well

·         Economical

·         Travel-friendly packaging

·         Mild fragrance

The Negatives

·         I can’t think of any :D

Summing it up
I will repurchase it for sure and recommend it highly to all the guys and gals for soft, moisturised hands.

Rating- 5/5

4 comments:

  1. Nice hand cream it seems...would love to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one sounds good and economical too <3 will try out for sure :) nice review

    ReplyDelete