Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Monday Experience- Thanco’s Ice-cream and Shilpgram


Hey Guys!!
This week is turning out to be really busy for me. We are shopping and cleaning. Monday was for shopping. We went to Raja Park to shop some dry fruits from Kajuwallah. Adjacent to Kajuwallah is a beautiful Ice-cream parlour- Thanco’s Natural Ice-cream. This time we decided to give it a try.

 

 
 
The interior was minimal and lovely. A lot of flavours were on offer. I chose Tender Coconut. Hubby wanted his fav Vanilla, but had to settle for Choco-Vanilla due to unavailability.

The frozen treats were tasty. The flavour was dense and rich. My tender coconut was all coconut-ty and very delicious. Choco-vanilla was okay. The price points at the parlour were nominal, just around Rs. 50 per scoop.
The ice-creams were not as great as my dearest Baskin Robbins. But considering the price, we got a good deal.

From Thanco’s we went to Shilpgram- an exhibition in Jawahar Kala Kendra.
I had high expectations as I shop a lot from various exhibitions in Jaipur. But as soon as I entered the ground I was disappointed, as the setup didn’t look inviting. I even forgot to click. We searched all the shops. Jewellery, kurtis, suits, dupattas, handicrafts etc. were on offer. There was not much variety available. I bought just two things- a pair of earrings and a pair of pearl bangles. Prices were good but I want variety and quality.
Still I enjoyed my Monday, more so as I was with hubby dearest. He is on leave this whole week so I can’t be happier. Yesterday he was busy grilling in balcony and I loved each piece- paneer, apple, pineapple, capsicum, banana etc. so smoky and sumptuous.
I’m having a good time and wish the same to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment